Tomorrow at Noon Eastern, 9am Pacific, Marvel Comics will give out their full September list of comic book solicitations. Can’t wait to see what the cover of Punisher #5 will be like. When I see it, I’ll post it here immediately. There will probably be other Punisher related comic book covers as well. Gotta pay close attention to them when the solicitations are out. In the meantime, let’s enjoy some music with The Punisher Harp Quartet.
UPDATE: OMG. STOP THE MUSIC!!! Here’s a Punisher cover for the upcoming Civil War II Kingpin comic!
CIVIL WAR II: KINGPIN #3 (of 4)
Matthew Rosenberg (W) • Ricardo LÓpez Ortiz (A)
Cover by AARON KUDER
VARIANT COVER BY TBA
• Wilson Fisk has reason to believe that one of his own men is staging a coup—and killing those who won’t surrender their loyalty.
• But mutiny becomes the least of Fisk’s worries when the Punisher launches an attack on the Kingpin’s safe house.
• Can the Fisk keep his business afloat with his cronies dropping like flies, and Frank Castle gunning for him, or is this finally the end of the reign of the KINGPIN?
Latest posts by Owosso Harpist (see all)
- Punisher Solicitations for February 2018! - November 21, 2017
- Marvel’s The Punisher — A Masterpiece!! - November 20, 2017
- Review and Issues Surrounding Marvel’s The Punisher - November 14, 2017